Covid Actions by the Club and Team Officials
- WEFC to send FA guidelines, summary and Q&A to all Managers/Coaches.
- Managers/coaches to read FA guidelines and confirm they have read and will follow the guidelines.
- Managers/coaches to send summary to parents/carers and ask for written consent that they understand training and matches can take place.
- Managers/coaches will be sent hard copies of the summary to keep with them.
- Managers/coaches to send a test & trace form after all sessions and matches with details of all coaches/assistants & players attending training.
- Parents, when they sign up to WEFC, will have to tick a box to confirm they have read FA Guidelines.
- WEFC will place a statement on their website of the FA guidelines.
- WEFC will fill in a club Risk Assessment.
- WEFC will host Zoom calls to help with best practise and Q&A.
We are happy to support queries from coaches but only once guidance has been read and the risk assessment attempted.